Monday, February 25, 2013

Sick no more!

I just realized that since beginning my journey to fine My Kind of Healthy, I have not gotten sick once O.O... I used to get colds like nobody's business but in the last 8 months- NO colds, no stomach bugs, very few headaches (I've been treated for severe migraines since I was 5 years old) and less overall malaise! This is huge and I can't believe I haven't realized it since before now. I've been sick most of my life, so sick I've been practically disabled for large parts, so this revelation is amazing and wonderful and I just had to share! If you're like me and get sick often, then I highly suggest that you look into finding your own Kind of Healthy. Not only are the physical changes empowering, motivating and make you feel great about yourself; but being able to not get sick and staying more stable emotionally are also benefits you could reap!
 On a side note, be honest with yourself about what you're eating and how much because even if you write down or log having eaten a lesser amount- your body is keeping an accurate diary so to speak and it will come back in one way or another. If you remember later that you forgot to log something then just take a little bit off each day for a few days until you've made it up. We are human, these things happen you don't need to berate yourself!
 I am so excited about this latest realization and the prospect of making my goal this week! I'm super motivated now, hope it hold! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment